Material: 1 piece of kapok thread (yellow, water color), cloth (for the edge is not off-line, it is good to use the kitchen rag), 1 button, sewing needle.
1. First weave two rows of blue lines by needle weaving, and hook 20 needles.
2. then change the color, use the yellow line and the blue line to connect, and then weave two lines. By analogy, each line is woven for two lines, and a total of 38 lines are woven.
3. On the 39th line, weaving starts from the 2nd pinhole at both ends, and receives 1 stitch at each end. Line 40 and line 39 have the same number of stitches.
4. Decrease 1 stitch at each end of line 41. Similarly, the two ends of lines 42-54 are reduced by one stitch. Line 54 is reduced to 4 stitches.
5. Cut a piece of cloth of the same size as the previous fabric, and overlap with the fabric, and use the wool thread worn on the needle to lock the edge.
6. then as shown, fold it. When the bag is partially locked, it is sewn in a cross shape.
7. Sew a buttonhole on the lid and sew a button on the handbag.